NSBC Summit 2018 - Africa’s largest business expo, conference and networking event for anyone starting or growing a business.
“As we enter our 10th year, we anticipate an excellent turnout of delegates, all of which will benefit from hundreds of exhibitors, seminars and sessions. It’s why the NSBC Summit is the much-anticipated entrepreneurial event and the most successful show of its kind in Africa. It’s the place to be, to learn and how to get ahead,” says Mike Anderson, NSBC Founder and CEO. The NSBC Summit takes place on 21 and 22 February 2018 at the Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg. Anderson says that each interactive exhibit, event, seminar, panel discussion and presentation is an ideal platform to gain valuable, practical insights to grow, learn, connect and network.
The findings of our recent National Small Business Survey revealed that there are still some significant challenges where SMEs need assistance and support, such as funding, cash flow management and marketing. The objective of this event is to address these challenges and give aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners the knowledge and tools they need to get ahead and become tomorrow’s legendary entrepreneurs.
Anderson says that attendees will also have full access to the following highly acclaimed showcases within the NSBC Summit: My Business Expo, Business Start-Up Expo, The Franchise Show, Small Biz Techno Expo, Access to Finance Indaba, Trading Across Borders and the world famous business to business networking event – Buzz Party.
Reasons to attend this hot SME event:
- Gain further insights, tips and knowledge at the hundreds of exhibits and sessions over the two days.
- Network with thousands of like-minded go-getters.
- Get exposed to cutting-edge solutions and discover new trends.
- See all the latest business and franchise opportunities.
- Get skilled on the tools you need to start-out and succeed as an entrepreneur.
- Find out more about accessing funding.
- See how you can take your business into Africa and beyond.
- Discover new business ideas.
- Be inspired by big-name visionary speakers, industry experts and thought leaders.
There are various exciting and value-driven exhibitor packages available for those businesses who want to reach and do business with thousands of delegates. These delegates are coming to the event to find solutions, ideas and opportunities to start out or grow their business. For further information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0861 SA NSBC (72 6722).