Fanfare for new Musina Cash Converters Franchise

There’s an exciting new business on the block at Musina Mall in Musina, Limpopo. Robert Livhoyi, well known in the town for his religious and sporting activities, has opened Musina’s first Cash Converters store.

“I have been in business for 20 years and this is my first franchise,” says Livhoyi. “I want to consolidate the investments I have made over that time and build wealth and assets for my family.”
Buying a franchise is an excellent way to do this, he believes, because the concept combines an excellent business opportunity with strong systems and operational support.

“This is a really effective way for me to extend and improve the business skills I have developed so far,” Livhoyi says. “I chose a Cash Converters franchise because I believe its offerings appeal to everyone across the community.”
Robert Livhoyi

Livhoyi also believes that the business opportunities for his franchise are exponentially increased by its location within a developing area at the gateway north into Africa. The Cash Converters franchise is currently expanding in southern Africa – recently even opening two new stores in one day. The brand currently has 78 stores, across the region.

“We are delighted to welcome Robert to the Cash Converters family,” says Richard Mukheibir, Cash Converters CEO. “All of us know how each and every one of your skills and resources are tested and polished in setting up a new store. I went through it myself opening the first-ever Cash Converters store in Parow more than two decades ago.”

Mukheibir believes franchising enables would-be business owners to grow their business skills and investment within a supportive and professional environment and guides them in avoiding common start-up pitfalls.

“The Cash Converters business model offers a three-for-one income stream for franchisees – dealing in second-hand goods, pawnbroking and micro loans,” says Mukheibir. “We are confident that this, combined with our practical understanding and systems support and training, will help Robert reach his goals – and establish the Cash Converters brand in one of the furthest corners of our country.”

Comments