Clamber Club: Work the hours you want in a job you love
The most fun, flexible and fulfilling way to become your own bossMaking the decision to start your own business and become financially independent is never an easy task, which is why Clamber Club’s training and proven franchise package is there to help every step of the way. With over 25 years of experience, Clamber Club has created a successful and profitable business model, which provides franchisees with all the support and tools they need to run their own thriving Clamber Club franchise.
What is Clamber Club?
Developed in 1990 by well-known occupational therapist, Liz Senior, Clamber Club is a sensory and perceptual motor learning and development programme for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers. In line with its motto, “move learn grow,” Clamber Club has two main aims:
- To promote a lifelong love for exercise and a healthy lifestyle from a young age
- To promote important perceptual motor skills through appropriate movement activity, essential for later academic learning.
Is it for me?
If you love children, have an entrepreneurial spirit and can work within a team and a system, owning a Clamber Club franchise offers the perfect opportunity for you to become your own boss and choose your own hours. Indeed, franchising with Clamber Club offers:
- Financial independence,
- Freedom for family time,
- Fun, and
- Baby Franchise – weekly movement and stimulation classes for babies
- Toddler Franchise – weekly movement and stimulation classes for toddlers
- Sports Franchise – school sports programme for 2 – 6 year olds
- Party Franchise – entertainment for children’s birthday parties
- Playschool Franchise – playschool programme for 18 month olds – 3 year olds
Clamber Club provides franchisees with a proven programme to run their own business in an exclusive territory, backed by training, expertise and the support of an experienced team. The financial, marketing and administrative systems also help you to avoid the mistakes and perils that independent business owners must combat alone. The business is perfectly packaged for you to start immediately.
Sign me up!
For more information about Clamber Club franchise opportunities, please visit www.clamberclub.com or contact the Clamber Club Head Office in Johannesburg on 011 025 5825.
About Clamber Club
Clamber Club is an extensive and exciting sensory and perceptual motor learning and development program that encourages the joy of movement, play and exercise in babies, toddlers and young children. To learn more about Clamber Club please visit www.clamberclub.com.